Audio networking has become a very common item nowadays and most of the powerful audio routers are equipped with it. Unlike most manufactures, who chosen the simple solution, ATEÏS chose to develop its own low-latency audio and data network devices that are capable of handling up to 48 broadband audio streams with a latency of less than 1 ms. This makes the ATEÏS-Net systems perfectly adapted for live performance applications. Besides the networking, all our routers are equipped with very powerful pre and post processing elements, paging facilities, teleconferencing and VPN connectivity and the list continuous…
Please take your time to study this collection of valuable information and ensure yourself that ATEÏS delivers the right products and the best flexible solutions you have been looking for. Take the opportunity to share your thoughts with us and we will provide you the solution!
- Excellent sound quality (24 bit A/D and D/Aconverter, 48/96 kHz sampling, SHARC 32 bit266 Mhz DSP).
- Impressive array of signal processing tools.
- Mic and 48V phantom power.
- Free drag and drop architecture digital audioprocessing modules.
- Auto Gain Control (AGC) through backgroundnoise level sensing.
- Easy to use PC software for system design and control (GUI).
- Advanced Master/Sub Preset manager.
- Hundreds of presets and an advanced event scheduler.
- Message player (up to 20 minutes in 16 bits and 16 kHz bandwidth).
- Microphone paging and control functions.
- Highly flexible input and output configurations.
- 8 programmable control knobs on front panel, and 8 logic output controls.
- 6 programmable remote controls up to adistance of 5 kms va CAT5.
- 3rd party control via RS232 or Ethernet.
- Ethernet and TCP/IP connection for system setup and remote control.
- RS485 connection for ATEÏS remote devices:
- URC-150 (Universal Remote Control)
- PPM-SPWJB (Programmable Paging Microphone)
- Cascade with up to 12 unit via digi-link and share16 audio channels in 48 kHz or 5 audio channels in 96 kHz.