Dimming Actuator for Ballasts
Product Number: DIM-ACTR-BL-2-CH
- LBC3-02M is an analog 2-channels actuator designed to control dimmable ballasts of fluorescent lamps or other light sources controlled by signal 0(1) – 10 V DC.
- In the iDM3, it is possible to set the output mode 0(1) – 10 V DC.
- During analog voltage output (0)1-10 V DC control, relay contact automatically switches power supply to light ballast (0% = relay OFF, 1-100% = relay ON)
- LBC3-02M contains 2 independent analog voltage outputs (0)1-10 VDC and their dependents 2 relays with potential-free contact.
- Maximum contacts load 16 A/4000 VA/AC1.
- Each of 2-channels is separately controllable and addressable.
- LEDs on front panel signals status of each channel.
- With control buttons on the front panel, it is possible to change the status of each channel separately.
- LBC3-02M in 3-MODULE version is designed for mounting into a switchboard/ DIN rail EN60715.