GRMS Main Controller
Product Number: GRMS-MAIN-CNTR
- The IP-MASTER central unit is a high-performance commanded control unit designed to control DynamicPro IP-compliant subordinate units.
- IP-MASTER is designed for fully autonomous control of even very large projects consisting of more subordinate central or system units.
- Using the DynamicPro IP protocol, the unit communicates with the centralized DynamicPro Cloud environment, which can be used to combine multiple large-scale projects into a centrally controlled project. The DynamicPro IP protocol also allows the use of the DynamicPro mobile application to control all devices included in the project.
- Includes Ethernet ports for communication.
- Used for closed communication with miniCU units. The network created in this way is then used for quick communication between the IP Master and the units of the miniCU series and at the same time directly between the individual miniCUs, according to the project parameter settings.
- it is designed for communication via a public network with the centralized DynamicPro Cloud system or with the DynamicPro mobile application.
- Communication speed of Ethernet ports is 100 Mbps.
- IPMASTER supports ASCII communication for 3rd Party system.
- Communication and links between individual system elements are set up in the iNLES Designer & Manager confi guration software environment, which is designed for Window 7, 8 and 10 systems.